Forum binary options trade - Forex4you trade forex - Forex 4 You offers a comprehensive selection of tradable instruments to clients.
  • Welcome to Forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Forex 4 You offers a comprehensive selection of tradable instruments to clients.

Started by forex4you, Apr 15, 2020, 02:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forex4you

forex4you Broker Review.
Forex 4 You offers a comprehensive selection of tradable instruments to clients. These include, stocks, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies and FX pairs. Clients can also benefit from a generous welcome bonus package when registering for an account at this forex broker. Forex 4 You claims to have opened 1.584 million accounts with 858.3 million orders executed, and an estimated 525,000 open orders in the market. Among others, clients get to enjoy generous leverage of 1:1,000 on financial instruments, tight spreads, 0.1 second order execution, cryptocurrency trading options, and around-the-clock customer support and service. The total number of financial instruments available to clients is 150+, of which there are 50 currency pairs, 50 stocks, 15 indices, and several digital currencies and commodities.
Overview/ background.
Forex 4 You offers clients 5 asset classes on 5 different account types. This company also provides traders with 19 unique trading platforms, with CFD trading options available. Forex 4 You is owned by E-Global Trade & Finance Group Inc, and fully regulated by the FSC, under the auspices of the Securities & Investment Business Act of 2010. The company's license number is SIBA/L/12/1027. The financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, etc.) are fully audited by KPMG (BVI) Limited.
This forex brokerage has its headquarters in the British Virgin Islands, and with a rich history spanning 11+ years, clients are assured of credible trading with dynamic trading platforms. In 2013, Forex 4 You launched its social trading platform known as Share 4 You. This groundbreaking development allowed anyone to enjoy the benefits of social trading services. Fast forward to 2016, Forex 4 You announced the launch of its liquidity aggregator and order execution technology known as MarketPlace. In 2017, the company expanded across Asia with new offices in Vietnam and Thailand, and the Share 4 You orders topped 50 million.
Forex 4 You has also been awarded by IAIR as the Best Forex Broker in Southeast Asia. Over the years, the company has maintained a steady increase in the number of active accounts. In 2007 this number was 692, and by 2017 it rose to 122,037. In 2017 alone, clients cashback amounted to $815,320 and partners profit swelled to $4,806,940. This company prides itself on innovation, integrity, global service, and competency. It builds bridges and creates personal relationships with a focus on mutually beneficial partnerships.
Account Types.
Forex 4 You features 5 unique account options. These can be used to trade 5 asset classes, comprising 150+ financial instruments. Each of the 5 account types is listed below:
Cent Account - execution speed of 1.18 seconds with leverage as low as 1:10 up to 1:1,000. There is no minimum deposit for this account, and the forex contract size for 1 lot is equal to 1,000 units. The minimum trade volume is 0.01 lot and there are spreads as low as 1.5 pips. There are no fees and commissions, and a maximum order number of 500. Share 4 You is available with this account type. Classic Account - the classic account has an execution speed of 1.14 seconds with leverage starting at 1:10 and going up to 1:1,000. There is no minimum deposit for the classic account. The forex contract size is significantly larger with 1 lot equaling 100,000 and the minimum trade volume at 0.01 lot. Spreads start at 2 pips and there are no commissions. The maximum number of orders is 500. Cent NDD (No Dealing Desk) - this is a market execution style account with execution speeds of 0.75 seconds. Leverage starts at 1:10 and rises to 1:1,000. There is no minimum deposit. The minimum trade volume is 0.01 lot and the floating spreads on offer start at 0.1 pip. Commissions are levied on each lot at $10 and a maximum order number of 500 is in place. Classic NDD (No Dealing Desk) - this market execution account has an execution speed of 0.51 seconds. Leverage starts at 1:10 and rises to 1:1,000. There is no minimum deposit. The forex contract size for 1 lot is 100,000 and the minimum trade volume is 0.01 lot. The floating spread starts at 0.1 pip. Commissions are lower at $8 per lot. A maximum of 500 orders is possible. Pro STP - this market execution account has an execution speed of 0.37 seconds. Leverage starts at 1:10 and rises to 1:200. There is no minimum deposit and the forex contract size for 1 lot is 100,000. The minimum trade volume is 0.01 lot. The floating spread starts at 0 pips and there is commission of $10 per lot. The maximum number of orders is 500.
Trading Platform/ software.
A combination of proprietary trading technology and MetaTrader 4 is available. All the trading platforms can be traded from 1 account at the same time. The platform can be downloaded and installed via the Google Play Store or the App Store with powerful software for all devices. The mobile app features proprietary technology which allows users to access the financial markets around the clock.
MetaTrader 4 runs on Windows, Android, and iOS devices. This is the world's most powerful, intuitive, and functional Forex trading software. It includes a host of features such as forex charts, dozens of trading pairs, in-depth analysis, real-time updates, and EAs for automated trading. The web-based trading platform, forex4you features a clean-cut user interface with nifty features and customised software. Desktop clients on Windows and Mac operating systems can access the downloadable platform, courtesy of proprietary trading technology. All in all, there are 19 trading platforms supporting 5 asset categories, and an estimated 150+ financial instruments.
Deposit options.
Multiple deposit options are supported, including electronic systems, bank cards, and bank wire transfer. Electronic payment systems include NETELLER, Skrill, and WebMoney. Bank cards include Visa and MasterCard, and the option of a bank wire transfer is also available. The deposit options are available in USD or EUR. Clients are encouraged to verify the fees and minimum deposit amounts/maximum deposit amounts of each deposit option. With the exception of bank wire transfers (1 - 3 working days), all payments are instant. Accounts are guaranteed safe and secure, thanks to SSL encryption and verification procedures.
Markets.
A wide range of markets is currently supported at Forex 4 You. These include 50+ FX pairs, 50+ stocks, 15 global indices, commodities including WTI (West Texas intermediate), Brent crude oil, and gold, and various digital currencies including Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Bitcoin (BTC). In total, there are 150+ instruments available to traders. These markets are traded on MetaTrader 4, Forex 4 You Mobile, WebTrader, and the desktop client. CFDs are available on 5 asset categories.
Bonuses.
Clients can benefit from a generous 100% welcome bonus on their trading account. The terms and conditions of this deposit bonus are listed on site, under the promotions program. At the time of writing, several promotional offers were available including: Trading Hero Contest with a share of cash prizes valued at up to $400 available every second week, the 100% deposit bonus offer where traders can enjoy bonus surprises from 5% - 100%, with 5 bonuses simultaneously, with an unlimited bonus amount. Another exciting promotional offer currently being showcased is the Share 4 You anniversary bonus with $5,000 going to the person making the 100 millionth trade.
Customer Support.
Customer support is standing by to assist clients with technical, trading, registration, banking, and platform-related issues. Customer support offers around-the-clock service to clients through many different channels. These include online support with live chat functionality, ticket service in the trader room, or free calls using the web-based app. For general queries, clients can simply contact the following email address: [email protected] or [email protected], with support available in multiple languages including Vietnamese, Mandarin, Hindi, Russian, Malay, Thai, and English.
Telephone support for English-speaking traders is available through the UK-based number: +44-207-193-9932. The customer service representatives are professional, courteous, and well informed. It's also useful to know that this forex broker has offices located throughout Europe, Asia, and the subcontinent. Telephone and email assistance is readily available in Latvia, Malaysia, Thailand, India, and Vietnam. Clients wanting additional support are best served by contacting support representatives through the live chat function. There are also social media services on G +, Facebook, and YouTube.
Safety.
Safety features prominently at Forex 4 You. This company has been in business for 11+ years, and operates according to a strict legal framework. It is fully compliant with KYC and AML protocols, and posts all relevant information relating to risk disclosure, legal documentation, protection of client funds (segregation of accounts), and full licensing and regulation. The company which operates Forex 4 You - E-Global Trade & Finance Group Inc is fully regulated by the FSC. It sports license # SIBA/L/12/1027. The company is also independently audited by KPMG (BVI) Ltd. The integrity of client accounts is safeguarded at all times, and full verification of client ID is needed for this purpose.
Ease of Use.
It is surprisingly easy to navigate one's way around this trading platform. With 150+ financial instruments available, traders will have no problem picking assets and trading at their leisure. A full range of analytics options, tools, and trading resources is available to assist clients. Mobile, Web, PC and Mac functionality makes it especially easy to enjoy trading services.
Final Thoughts.
Forex 4 You is an established broker with a wide range of instruments available. This user-friendly broker offers multiple accounts, each tailored to different types of traders. Whether you're interested in trading forex, crypto, indices, commodities, or stocks, many options abound.

Forex4you offers wide range of trading accounts with DDE, NDDE and STP executions including more than 100 instruments. Forex4you is based on MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Clients have the advantage of daily technical and fundamental analysis, one-click trading, economic calendar, mobile trading applications, news and forecasts from Dow Jones (UK) and signals from Trading Central (US). In addition, Forex4you offers Forex dictionary, educational materials and lot of "How to" guides about Forex.

forex4you.com   share4you.com   betiforex.com Forex  beginners-guide-to-iq-option-complete-review forex4you review forex4you Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers forex4you - PAMM forex broker review and feedback from traders forexbinaryoption.ae aroundworld24.com  Affiliate programs  Forex4you Affiliate programs   

forex4you.com

forex4you

forex4you.
Overview.
forex4you Trading Accounts.
forex4you - it's introducing broker of E-Global Trade & Finance Group financial company. forex4you provides its services of online trading in 2007 and registered in the British Virgin Islands. The broker has a license to provide financial services and regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC). The company provides its customers NDD model, where orders are processed without the participation of dealer. forex4you gives its client to choose from: demo account, and real account, and Cent account, as well as MT4 platform for PC, and mobile devices.And all client funds are insured for $20 million to guarantee the protection and security of any account.
Rating chart.
Detailed Information.
USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, JPY, NZD, PLN, SGD, CCK, HKD, HUF, MXN, NOK, SEK, TRY, ZAR, HRK, XAU, XAG, RUB.
Swap Free Telephone dealing Scalping Expert advisors.
forex4you Reviews.
Elizabeth Baldwin from United States of America.
They want more money in and when you decline to take loans worth of €90,000.00 they'll empty your investment account. That's what happened to me. In the beginning it seemed to be ok, but when you want to take money out it is not possible. They say it takes long time to gather the money etc etc. There's always excuse why you can not have your money back. I have contacted them via customer service and I never got reply in written. My first contact to them was the trading pause of seven weeks. I had that time on my account €85,654.00, suddenly when they started to do the trading, there was less that €20,867.00 left. I checked the trading history win loss report and there wasn't loss enough that could've explained the disappearance of 60,567.0 euros. I was not able to get access to my invested capital including my bonus in the Bloombex account, God so kind, luckily as I was researching for how to get my funds back from the scam broker, then I came across a comment on the broker reviews website, that talks about a recovery expert, on binary,forex,crypto and bitcoin trade recovery, Mr Nathan Harold, he was to guide me the process to get my funds from the scam investment broker Bloombex option trade. Him and his team worked relentlessly to get my refund. Feel free to reach out to him , if you had same experience via his email address: [email protected] and he will guide you on steps to take and get your invested capital including your bonus back.
Steve Jhon from Bangladesh.
To make good money in Forex market a trader always depends on his trading broker so they should select the trusted and regulated broker which never cheats their trader. Almost thousands of online Forex brokers are available in this trade industry. forex4you is one of the regulated and trustworthy brokers I have chosen for my secured and profitable Forex business. I am very satisfied with their allover service system that's why I am doing well.
In the global Forex market Forex traders get the finest opportunities if they can get a reliable broker. The broker with whom I am trading is forex4you. This broker got many awards and achievement in their 10 plus years. They got trading license from the Financial Services and Commission. As the best STP broker, Asia broker and for giving the best customer services they won many awards. In fact, I am very pleased with their customer service.
Steve jhon from Bangladesh.
Make sure the broker you are going to use is secured and regulated. Because only the regulated brokers can ensure the funds safety forever. Many brokers are offering huge bonus which is not safe due to many restrictions. I am working with the safe and secure broker forex4you because they have their own trading license and they always give 100% funds security by giving well- reputed bank accounts, I feel comfortable.
Lots of difficulties a new trader will face which is absolutely natural. The trading loss a trader should accept if he or she wants to trade in Forex market profitably and to stay long. Try to accept the loss and develop your trading skill. With forex4you trading broker I have successfully controlled my trading losses by using advance risk management from my broker. I have even developed my trading skills.
Steve jhon from Bangladesh.
Security is a major issue which we the trader should check when choosing the Forex broker. Only the regulated broker can ensure the higher security of funding. Without ensuring the security issue doesn't select the broker otherwise you will be in trouble. forex4you broker I find very trusted and highly regulated in this market place. They always ensure the higher security of funding with all types of investment, so I feel safe with them.
While trading in Forex market it is very necessary that we the trader should use the proper trading strategy because trading strategy has lots of importance in a traders life. It is necessary that you should select the right trading strategy in your trading. As a scalper I select forex4you the best STP executing broker who allow scalping trading and gives best facilities such as - lower spread from 0 pips, smart bridge of technologies etc.
Steve john from Bangladesh.
The broker with whom I am dealing since the beginning of my trading journey is forex4you as the best STP trading brokers. In Forex market this is the only broker who allows their trading services for 24/7 continuously. To connect with them they allow the - E mail, live chat, direct calling and others. In their platform I never face any re-quote, slippage and dealing desk problems. So I am trading well and enjoying y trading.
To reach the trading goal it is very necessary that we the trader select the appropriate broker according to our trading strategy. Most of the Forex traders lost their way and fail to reach their goal due to not understand their trading strategy. With forex4you trading broker I am doing the profitable scalping trading since it suits my needs best. This broker without any restriction gives me - the low spread from 0 pips, instant execution with smart bridge of technologies.
Greed is the biggest enemy of a Forex trader. Even the good trader my sometime lose their trading just because being greedy in their life of Forex trading. If you become greedy you can't think anything accepts profit. But by trading with forex4you broker I have learned about different situations of Forex trading and how to control on greed which helps me to trade without being greedy in my trading.

Forex4you offers wide range of trading accounts with DDE, NDDE and STP executions including more than 100 instruments. Forex4you is based on MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Clients have the advantage of daily technical and fundamental analysis, one-click trading, economic calendar, mobile trading applications, news and forecasts from Dow Jones (UK) and signals from Trading Central (US). In addition, Forex4you offers Forex dictionary, educational materials and lot of "How to" guides about Forex.

forex4you.com   share4you.com   betiforex.com Forex  beginners-guide-to-iq-option-complete-review forex4you review forex4you Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers forex4you - PAMM forex broker review and feedback from traders forexbinaryoption.ae aroundworld24.com  Affiliate programs  Forex4you Affiliate programs   

forex4you.com